Thursday, July 28, 2016



what's up everyone!!

Welcome back to A Day in the Life of Myla. Before I get started I want to say did you read my last post AND vote at the bottom. Well if you haven't please go do that now. Today I just wanted to tell you a little about myself and my family. Up in the picture is my big sister Marjorie. We are really close for siblings to have been born a pretty decent age apart by six years to be exact. Marjorie just graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with her bachelor's degree in organizational communications. She is the best sister anyone can ask for. Marjorie helps me with any and everything. She's also told me not to make the same mistakes she has because she wants my accomplishments to reflect me not my mistakes. So now you met me and now my big sis, in another day in the life of Myla. PLEASE go Vote; I need feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment